We stayed twice in this beautiful bed and breakfast, the first time for our wedding in 2010, the second in September 2011 with our daughter born between time and it was perfect both times at any point: reception, room, breakfast , kindness of our host. All for a price ... more than okay! Go find something better around the corner, you'll see: it's not possible. We will be back again one time this summer and look forward.
Dany Legrele welcomes you in Vezenobres, in the Languedoc Roussillon Region. Four rooms are available : La Suite, Les Voûtes, L’Olivier and Chocolat.
- Open from April 1 to October 31
- Gîte de France 3 épis
- Secured Canal Swimming Pool
- Sauna tylarium
- Bicyles are available
a legend that puts imagination
Legend has it that this tiny little character, a bit of a prankster, light footed and alert with a nice personality, looks after the good keeping of the household and the well-being of its guests.
They talk about it …
- At the foot of the medieval village of Vézénobres, a wisteria covered alley leads to this beautiful stone house, complete with terraces and balconies that fit around a large patio where a pool sparkles channel. You enter here in the original, bohemian world of Dany Legrêle, DIY enthusiast and full of ideas, who always took pleasure in home renovations and evolve ...
- You will be surprised by the calm and tranquility of the house where the atmosphere invites serenity. Charming rooms in a village in the foothills of the Cevennes, the REGORDANNE way. Hearty breakfast served from 8:30 to 12:00. Kitchen available. Communal lounge for guests located in a beautiful vaulted cellar naturally cool all year
- Everything was perfect, the home of Mr. Legrele as those of the inhabitants of this small village. Next year we go again !! Breakfast is hearty, Dani Legrele tells us the latest from the village and gives us info about the area. Very friendly and the rooms really have a lot of charm.